The “Walk the Walk” Campaign was developed to position the AIA in a leadership role in the area of sustainable buildings and communities thereby establishing AIA architects as the people capable of leading the nation into a new era of environmentally-friendly thinking.
“Walk the Walk” was born from the idea that there is a lot of talk about the future of the planet but not enough action being taken to set us on the right path. At its core, “Walk the Walk” is an “empowerment” campaign designed to let people know that a course of action is available.
Click on the links below view the resources available for this campaign:
- Welcome to WTW Video Message from Christine McEntee (Windows Format)
- Walk the Walk Campaign Useage Guide
- Sustainability Talking Points
- Supporting Documents Resource Center
- Walk the Walk Print Ad Campaign
- The Journey Video
Visit www.aia.org/walkthewalk for more information and to visit the Sustainability Resource Center for Architects