Tackling the ARE Exams – Columbus
March 14 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm UTC+0Free
Tackling the ARE Exams is all about beginning your journey toward being a licensed architect, including how to avoid pitfalls, and how to take first steps. Michael Riscica will share valuable insights from his own failures and mistakes, as well as what he has learned by helping over 300 ARE Candidates get started on this process.
This lecture is very different from the ways that NCARB or other organizations get started with their ARE Lectures. It’s a real-world, truth-filled presentation that will help you start making progress with this exam.
In this lecture you will learn:
- How the exam has recently been updated, explained in a way that is easy to understand, and why you should care about the old exam
- The #1 thing that will determine your success on the ARE. The answer might surprise you.
- How success in architecture school has nothing in common with success on the Architect exam (and why that matters)
- The Top 5 completely unavoidable mistakes that are repeatedly made by most ARE candidates
- How to study effectively—while working 40 hours, raising kids, and managing life’s resonsibilities
- How to quickly resolve many of the issues, struggles, and challenges surrounding the Architect exam and start enjoying the process of getting better at the craft of practicing architecture.