CT Consultants is growing! Our Architectural Division has landed a series of multimillion dollar architectural projects in recent months and opportunities for staff is immediate and significant. Our creative team successfully competes for nationwide opportunities and our win rate is exploding. We have won projects by demonstrating measured programming, thoughtful charrettes, insightful sustainability elements and key design phasing for budget/schedule control. Our networking is creating unparalleled opportunities for architects in our Cincinnati, Ohio office. We are currently seeking a self –motivated Senior Architect to supervise projects from inception to project completion.
Highlights of Job Functions Include:
- Supervise assigned project personnel (technicians and support staff) for efficient utilization
- Provide technical capability to projects in determining design, establishing course of action and reviewing results for accuracy and thoroughness in meeting client’s needs
- Monitoring the project status with responsibility for maintaining schedule within budget
- Provide coordination and communication with clients to ensure project scope and direction are meeting their intended needs
- Responsible for project administration and design for a wide variety of projects in the municipal, industrial, commercial, design/build and institutional sectors.
- Responsible for oversight regarding project status, needs and scope of work.
- Professional Registered Architect
- 8-15 years of related work experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD Revit and good working knowledge of Acrobat, Sketch Up, Photoshop Illustrator
- Experience supervising staff and cohesive technical direction
CT Consultants offers excellent benefits, including: medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement.
|APPLICATION SUBMISSION TYPE||ONLINE|