Are you interested in playing a significant leadership role in projects that positively impact communities?
Do you enjoy the challenge of managing complex renovation and restoration projects?
Are you energized by organizing and leading a project team and working with passionate, mission-driven clients?
Do you thrive in a process-based environment of collaboration while completing a wide variety of project types?
Rogers Krajnak Architects, Inc. (RKA) serves a diverse client base and strives to provide the highest level of professional service, project leadership, and design solutions for our Clients’ worship, business, education, community, health care, and residential projects. The majority of our projects include adaptive re-use, renovations, expansion and restoration of older, sometimes significant, historic buildings. Our successful track-record at the local and regional level has resulted in RKA commissions across the nation. Our award winning 16 year old firm is located in a vibrant area in the heart of downtown Columbus. We transformed an early 1900’s automotive repair garage into our architectural studio. Visit the RKA website at; http://www.rogerskrajnak.com/
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be an experienced leader who is interested in advancing his/her career with fascinating project, marketing, and firm management assignments.
Position: Project Manager
- Full time position
- Involvement in all phases of projects from Programming through Construction Administration
- Design Team Leader to lead the coordination of in-house and consultant team
- Prepare reports documenting the existing conditions of buildings and sites
- Participate in the architectural design process and coordinate design with design team
- Prepare project manuals and technical specifications
- Client interface
- Construction Administration
- Assist with marketing initiatives and take part in interviews
- Assist Principals with in-house firm management initiatives
- Degree in Architecture from an NAAB accredited university
- Registered Architect in the state of Ohio and/or NCARB Certification
- 15 years of full time, post-degree, architectural firm experience
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, REVIT, SketchUp, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Suites
- Experience leading project teams on complex projects
- Experience in developing the design of complex renovation projects from concept through construction
- Experience with complex renovation, additions, and restoration projects
- Experience in creating reports that document the existing conditions of buildings and sites
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to perform building code and zoning code reviews independently
- Experience creating and maintaining project schedules and total project cost estimates during all project phases.
- Superior knowledge of construction materials and building systems
- Experience in creating project manuals and technical specifications
- Construction Administration experience
- Self-motivated to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting
Interested Applicants should submit their cover letter, resume’, portfolio, and project experience via email to:
Darryl G. Rogers, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, email@example.com
RKA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|APPLICATION SUBMISSION TYPE||E-MAIL: cover letter, resume’, portfolio, and project experience|
|E-MAIL APPLICATIONS TOfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CONTACT||Darryl G. Rogers, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP|