Founded in Athens, Ohio in 1983, expanded to Columbus in 2017; BDT is a multidisciplinary design practice. Offering full-service architectural, planning and interior design, we specialize in Healthcare, Higher Education, Commercial and Church & State markets. We are looking to bring a passionate Project Architect who helps personify our ambitions onto our Athens team. This person would ideally have 5-10 years of experience as a registered architect in our specialized markets.
We are building a brand that embraces open communication and collaboration as Citizen Architects who contribute to the betterment of the local community. We believe that working hard means playing hard. In order to do both well, BDT plans to build a team of professionally skilled, motivated employees who want to realize their full potential daily.
- Registered architect.
- 5 years minimum overall professional experience.
- Ability to adapt to changing technology tools and practices and be flexible to changing project priorities.
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and outgoing persona.
- Strong verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Experience in our specialized markets.
- Autodesk AutoCad, Revit and 3ds Max proficiency.
- Ability to produce fully detailed and coordinated construction documents with little to no supervision.
- Specification writing experience.
- Cost estimating experience.
- Experience in administering construction services.
We offer our full-time employees an extensive benefits package including paid vacation time, employee health, dental and vision plans. We also offer participation in our Simple IRA retirement savings plan.
Provide a cover letter, resume, names and contact information for 3 professional references, and salary range to Nicholas Bittner; email@example.com.