My client is seeking a motivated, intern architect with three to five years of experience to join their team in a fast-paced environment. The organization specializes in single- and multi-family housing projects for families and seniors. They focus on new construction, historic renovations, rehabilitation’s, and retrofits. They place emphasis on sustainable design, durability, and affordability. The projects frequently comply with either: LEED for Homes or Enterprise Green Communities.
Responsibilities will include:
-Collaborate with intermediate or senior level staff to develop a building program into a building design.
– Report to intermediate and senior level staff on a regular basis.
– Produce documents and specifications from schematic design through construction documents, including coordination of architectural details.
– Comply with office drafting standards.
– Coordinate with consulting engineers and product vendors.
– Assist with construction administration.
– Work with intermediate or senior level staff to review work for intent, quality, and precision.
– Create renderings, colored elevations, or other graphic documents for meetings, presentations, or submittals.
-BArch or MArch required; LEED accreditation preferred.
-Registration not required.
-AutoCAD and Photoshop proficiency required. Revit experience preferred.
-Applicants should have 3-5 years of working experience in schematic design through construction administration phases.
In addition to strong architectural production capabilities, the ideal candidate would be:
-A team player with a positive attitude.
– Strong communication skills.
-Well organized and detail oriented.
-Able to take direction and work independently.
-Capable of performing multiple short- and long-term tasks with minimal supervision.
-Rendering and graphic presentation skills are a plus.
Our talented team of professionals are committed to providing excellent service and producing a successful project. We offer a cooperative, collaborative, design-oriented work environment with opportunities for career growth, increased responsibility, mentoring by experienced professionals, and a solid commitment to helping interns complete their IDP requirements.
|APPLICATION SUBMISSION TYPE||ONLINE|