CT Consultants is growing! Our Architectural Division has landed a series of multimillion dollar architectural projects in recent months and opportunities for staff is immediate and significant. Our creative team successfully competes for nationwide opportunities and our win rate is exploding. We have won projects by demonstrating measured programming, thoughtful charrettes, insightful sustainability elements and key design phasing for budget/schedule control. Our networking is creating unparalleled opportunities for architects in our Cincinnati, Ohio office. We are currently seeking a self –motivated Architect III for project design which includes client contact, preliminary design, preparation of construction plans and specification, and administration of a project.
Highlights of Job Functions Include:
- Design schematic drawings from building program elements; and develop construction details of the project using AutoCAD Revit and/or other related software
- Complete preliminary and final work drawings
- Construct preliminary lay-outs and drawings using sketches
- Field investigation work by researching and investigating existing conditions from records or other information
- Prepare preliminary sketches of wall sections, details, etc., to be used in working drawings
- Assist in estimating architectural project costs
- Responsible for project administration and design for a wide variety of projects in the municipal, industrial, commercial, design/build and institutional sectors
- Supervise project personnel (technicians and support staff) when assigned for efficient utilization
- Professional Registered Architect
- 5-7 years of related work experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD Revit and good working knowledge of Acrobat, Sketch Up, Photoshop Illustrator
CT Consultants offers excellent benefits, including: medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, 401(k) plan, life, and tuition reimbursement.
|APPLICATION SUBMISSION TYPE||ONLINE|